GN Solutions Inc. is provides a full
service office infrastructure
solutions to suit clients need.
August 01, 2018
- Responsible for overall office administration
- Responsible for the proper documentation and accuracy of files in the office.
- Primary contact person in coordinating efforts for the different groups.
Key Areas and Responsibilities:
LEADERSHIP & ADMINISTRATION
- Ensures that all office requirements are readily available and properly stored. Spot checks all supplies regularly.
- Primary contact person in the office who handles all messages and inquiries in the office promptly and efficiently.
- Ensures the clients and suppliers’ database are kept updated.
- Coordinates with the Liaison Officer and ensures that tasks are prioritized and accomplished.
- Handles all the company requirements for accreditation purposes.
- Handles filling of all submitted proposals, contracts, P.O. received and other necessary forms of the company.
- Issuance of checks to suppliers
- Attends regular meetings and prepares minutes. Reports any highlights, concerns and challenges.
- Monitors and controls profitability.
- Practices and implements all cost savings initiative within her area.
- Handles other related tasks or jobs at any given time.
- Distributing Newspapers
- Printing resume of Applicants
- Scheduling their exam and interview
- Calling/texting applicants
- Handling schedule of conference
- Register participants for a Seminar
- Settling all things needed in an Activity
- Distributing of signed documents to four companies.
- Begin each day
- Get daily forex
- Assist visitors to their concerned party
- Maintain cleanliness (Conference room, pantry and reception area)
- Check the air-condition units (12PM/6PM turn-off / Check the breaker (8-9am)
- Receive & Transfer calls to all Departments
- Take the message if the calling party is not around, relay the message.
- Distribution of Incoming fax documents (Concerning all Dept.-logbook)
- Distribution of Mails
- Releasing of checks (Every Fri 3-5pm)
- Flight inquiries-PAL-855-8888, Cebu Pacific-702-0888
- Monitor Mineral water
- GNSI -23/F Summit One Office Tower Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
- First Aid
- Monitor log of Conference room and projector
- Post/relay memo from Ignacia Place building