GN Solutions Inc. is provides a full
service office infrastructure
solutions to suit clients need.
August 01, 2018
- An operations manager is a senior role which involves overseeing the production of goods and/or provision of services.
- It’s an operations manager's job to make sure an organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Key Areas and Responsibilities:
LEADERSHIP & ADMINISTRATION
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client's request
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor
- Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions
- Other task that may assign by the President/Management